- Feb. 2, 2023
-- The Association of Corporate Counsel – St. Louis Chapter (ACC STL), the pre-eminent professional development organization serving in-house counsel, recently elected its 2023 officers and board of directors.
The 2023 ACC STL officers include:
- President: Jenny Herner, Associate General Counsel, Anheuser-Busch
- President-Elect: Beverly Garner, Associate General Counsel, Bunge North America Inc.
- Treasurer: Danielle Langeneckert, Director, Pharmaceutical Integration, Ascension Health
- Secretary: Anthony "Jay" Repaso, Manager, Senior Counsel, Mastercard
- Immediate Past President: Kate Krebel, Vice President, Corporate Counsel, Leonardo DRS Technologies, Inc.
Jenny Herner, ACC STL 2023 president, said, "One of the priorities this year is to continue to provide value to our members with programming on timely topics, to host events in partnership with our sponsors, and to continue expanding our pro bono and volunteer opportunities."
The 2023 directors and committee chairs include:
- Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI): Tyrus R. Ulmer, Chief Counsel, The Boeing Company
- Communications & Advocacy: Aaron Mutnick, Legal Risk Manager, Amazon
- Diversity: Vikas Sunkari, Senior Managing Counsel, SSM Health
- General Counsel Forum: Erika Schenk, General Counsel & Executive Vice President of Compliance, World Wide Technology, Inc.; and Kate Molamphy, Vice President & General Counsel, Americas at ICL Group
- Annual Golf / Spa Event: Bob Craddick, In-House Counsel, Reliant Care Management Company
- Law School Relations: Pamela Howlett, Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Regulatory & Public Affairs, Bayer Crop Science
- Membership: Christopher Wittenauer, General Counsel, Peabody Energy
- Past Presidents Committee: Sven Fickeler, Senior Corporate Counsel, Bunzl Distribution USA
- Practice Area Networking (PAN) – Labor & Employment: Toni Douaihy, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Macy's Inc.; Litigation: Brian Parsons, Associate General Counsel, Centene Corp.
- Pro Bono: Patricia Duft, Director, Health & Safety, Medtronics, Inc.
- Professional Development: Geoffrey Grammar, Corporate Counsel, Ameren Services
- Programs: John Farmer, Vice President, Litigation, Charter Communications, Inc.
- Social: Chrissy Teske, Associate General Counsel, Corporate Philanthropy and Transactions, Edward Jones
- Social Justice Coalition: Lisa Savoy, Legal Counsel, Experian
- Sponsorship: Jennifer Feldhaus, Senior Corporate Counsel, Centene Corporation; and Denise Campbell Whitener, Senior Lead Counsel, Wells Fargo Law Department
In 2022, the ACC STL received for the Gold Chapter of Distinction by the national Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC). The award recognizes the Chapter's accomplishments in areas including programming, membership recruitment, and governance / operations. The Chapter was awarded the Gold Chapter of Distinction award in 2019, 2020 and 2021.