- Feb. 1, 2023
-- ASA's 2023 Personal Property Appraisal Symposium
is set to take place April 30-May 2, 2023 at the Kimpton Canary Hotel in Santa Barbara, CA. The event is tailored to personal property appraisers and allied professionals who'll gain insights into key markets, benefit from scholarly sessions, connect with fellow experts—all while exploring the art, culture and beauty of the Central Coast.
Below is a spotlight of the event's presenters.
- Dr. Pamela Jill Huckins, Associate Professor, Liberal Arts, University of Arizona Global Campus
- Michael Dawson, Appraiser, Fine Art Photography and Rare Book Dealer, Dawson's Book Shop/Michael Dawson Gallery
- Morgana Blackwelder, Senior Vice President, John Moran Auctioneers & Appraisers
- Olivian Cha, Collections Curator, Corita Art Center
- Debra Burchett-Lere, AAA, Executive Director, Sam Francis Foundation
- Frances Zeman, M.A., FASA, President, Appraisal Resource Associates
- Stephanie Boris, Principal, Art Collection + Estate Services
- Analee McClellan, ASA, Sole Manager, Acanthus Appraisals & Consultation Services LLC
- Andrea Roth, CEO, Roth Fine Art Appraisals
- Patrick H. Ela, ASA, Principal, Comprehensive Art Services, LLC
- Dr. Susana Smith Bautista, Associate Vice President and Chief Curator, AltaMed Art Collection, AltaMed
- Angel Diaz, Curator, CEMA - California Ethnic Multi-Cultural Archives, University of California
- Maria Esther Fernandez, Artistic Director of the Cheech Marin Center for Chicano Arts and Culture, Riverside Art Museum
- Rafael Barrientos Martinez, Curator, AltaMed Art Collection, AltaMed
- Dr. Denise Sandoval, Professor, Department of Chicana and Chicano Studies, California State University, Northridge
- Rick L. Schwartz, Esq., CPA, Partner, Schwartz & Schwartz, APC
- John D. Russell, JD, Strategic Partnership Officer, ASA
- Leslie Wright, Chairman, North America, Bonhams
Presenter bio's, photos and contact links are available at http://bit.ly/3RsL3Ge
Event sponsors include: John Moran Auctioneers & Appraisers, the Sullivan Goss Gallery and John V. Henley, ASA, LLC.
Early registration discounts available through February 28, 2023.
Register online at http://bit.ly/PPAS23
or by calling (800) 272-8258.