News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Local National Charity League Chapter Offering Scholarship for Female High School Seniors
The scholarship allows the chapter to recognize others outside of NCL that hold the same values of community service, leadership and cultural experiences.
NCL was formed to encourage mothers and daughters to build relationship and leadership skills, while serving together in their community. This scholarship allows the chapter to recognize others outside of NCL that hold the same values of community service, leadership and cultural experiences.
To apply, go to www.nationalcharityleague.org/
Key facts about the scholarship
● The scholarship is a one-time, non-renewable scholarship for female high school seniors who reside in Boone or Hamilton counties (IN).
● Applicants may not be involved in National Charity League (NCL) or have an immediate family member who is an NCL member.
● Applicants must be pursuing a post-secondary school education.
● The scholarship award is $500. It will be payable directly to the winner's
● Deadline: February 15, 2023
NCL is the nation's most distinctive, well-respected mother-daughter membership organization committed to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences. NCL Crossroads is the first NCL chapter in Indiana. NCL promotes civic awareness by considering the local community's needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to serve. Each chapter then supports its philanthropic partners through hands-on volunteer activities. NCL, Inc. is unique because of its
multi-generational membership and its mission-focused program, "The NCL Experience,"
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse