News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Canada Immigration Plan: 2023 - 2025
IRCC is pleased to release details on Canada's Immigration Levels Plan for 2023-2025.
In the upcoming year plan Canada has changed the procedure for immigration:
* Express Entry rules have changed
* NOC list has been updated
* Provinces are getting more authority to pick candidates from express entry profiles.
* Advance matching learning has been implemented in the process.
* IRCC is working to make a strong immigration system by decreasing its backlog.
* New hirings in the Immigration system to speed up the process.
* support programs for newcomers to develop their skills.
Canada Express Entry Major Changes:
There was a time when people were looking for higher CRS score to get Canada PR through express entry.
But after the approval of bill C-19, the procedure has been changed and now provinces can pick up the most suitable candidate from the express entry pool.
Immigration System Service Standards:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has been taking steady action to strengthen Canada's immigration system—reducing wait times, and modernizing its services so they work better for everyone.
Supporting women immigrants to Canada:
IRCC has announced a commitment to renewing up to $5.8 million in funding until 2025 for 10 projects supported by the Racialized Newcomer Women Pilot.
NOC Update 2021:
NOC has been updated with NOC 2021 Version 1.0.
Some occupations have been removed, some occupations have been added due to the labour shortage in Canada.
TEER Category has been the main component to check eligibility for a Candidate to be selected as a Canadian Immigrant.
Read more on Canada Immigration Plan for the next 3 years (https://www.pa-
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse