News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
The President Of Knobull Highlights Skills To Strengthen Team Success
1) Define a shared purpose and values: Define purpose and values as a team. Then, internalize the rules by communicating them daily.
2) Nourish your network: Stay in touch with your connections beyond your comfort zone. Be intentional about which relationships to maintain and improve.
3) Normalize change: Accept failure as part of the innovation process, understand what went wrong and learn from it.
4) Push decision-making to the front line. Support experimenting and learning where the action takes place at the front line, redirecting attention to improving, not blaming.
5) Support team in understanding and defining their own metrics. Understand and share results, monitor and verify them as a team. As a result, they will know better and detect faster what requires attention in their processes.
6) Learn to manage risks by listening: Support the team in sensing and communicating risks and threats. By identifying and analyzing problems productively as a team.
7) Build empathetic one-on-one relationships:
8) Promote team psychological safety: Build an environment where team members can collaborate, ask questions and be disruptive without being dismissed as ignorant.
9) Embrace diversity, equality and inclusion: Respect and focus on the strengths of your coworkers.
10) Promote autonomy. Foster individual responsibility while you learn to give away control.
11) Encourage team routines: Support your team in developing team routines, such as standardizing how you organize team meetings to collaborate more efficiently.
12) Build self-organizing habits: Build an environment where fellow team members get things done with minimum direct intervention through lean, agile methods.
Lynn Bentley concluded, "These skills will help create a more positive culture and strengthening of leadership skills based on conscious teamwork to increase engagement, agility, quality, and innovation."
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse