- Dec. 12, 2022
-- Per Jan Keller, Top Producing Real Estate Agent for Coldwell Banker Schmitt Real Estate, and owner of Kellerporterteam.com "Everything about Real Estate in Islamorada and the Upper FL Keys."
The benefits of home staging for sellers really revolve around two key motivators: selling properties quickly and selling residences for top dollar. But, there are other advantages, including these:
- Staged homes get more attention. It only takes Meyers 7 to 10 seconds to form an impression of a property. That's not very much time. So, it is extremely important to get people's attention when and where you can. Staging allows people to see a home at its best and staged homes, therefore, get more buyer attention, including more in-person walkthroughs.
- Staged homes sell faster. Statistics and market studies have shown time and again that staged homes sell much faster than non-staged houses. One reason for this lies in another statistic, which reveals only one in 10 people can imagine a space in another way than it is presented. In other words, 90% of people can't imagine a space any other way than when they first see it.
- Staged homes sell for more money. Numerous statistics and Margaret studies also show that staged properties sell for considerably more money than non-stage houses. This is partly due to the fact that staged homes appear move-in ready and that psychological effect translates into selling for more money.
- Staged homes offer a strong ROI. One of the biggest objections home sellers have about staging their properties is the cost to do so. But, when they look at the statistics and sales records, it is abundantly clear that staging typically pays for itself and brings a little extra on top of that.
- Staged homes make moving easier. Here's something that a lot of sellers don't even think about when they are considering staging their properties. And, that is the ancillary benefit of making moving easier. Since the majority of their stuff is packed up and ready or discarded, moving is a whole lot simpler than it would be otherwise.
As you can plainly see, there are a number of worthwhile benefits for sellers to stage their properties when they list their houses for sale and that's why sellers ultimately opt to stage their listings.
For More Information About Islamorada Luxury Homes For Sale In The Upper Florida Keys. Please Contact Jan at http://kellerporterteam.com/
Or Call 305-664-7069