- Dec. 12, 2022
-- As one of the leading manufacturers of thermal spray machines, known as metallizing zin or metal spray tools IMC started its functioning in the year 1999. Serving a pool of trusted clientele globally, we offer a high quality range of wire frame spray system, twin wire acr spray system, powder flame spray system as well as blasting and pollution control equipment. Visit our site to know more about our product portfolio.
As an industry, many firms have realized the benefits of thermal spraying as compared to other coating processes. Some of these benefits are listed below:
- This spray along with high quality Thermal Spray Coating equipment promises great versatility with respect to the longevity of coating material. It can be used across different type of surfaces and metals such as metal, cermet, ceramic and polymer, also as powder, rod or wire. Thermal spray coating offers a wide range of choice of coating materials that works well for the diverse needs and requirements of various industrial applications.
- This kind of coating is effective in saving the metal from wear and corrosion damage. With the help of Thermal Spray Coating equipment, spray can be applied on metal, cermet, ceramic and plastic which will not degrade from the heat emitted by the impinging particles or gas jets.
- This kind of coating requires minimal heating of the substrate and does not require fusing with the substrate to set a bond. It can also be applied to thermally sensitive substrates that feature low melting point.
- Thermal spray thick coatings which is usually 10mm, is open to be applied at high deposition rates. This makes it a perfect contender for component reclamation and spray forming. The parts can be easily rebuilt and at low cost, consuming a fraction of the replacement price.
- This coating is also widely used to create free standing structures that are employed by the net-shaped manufacture of high performing composites, ceramics, as well as superior functional graded materials.
- Thermal spraying has the property of creating a layer to form barrier on a wide range of substrates. This is the reason why it has been used within the key process for the synthesis of specialized coatings and materials.
- Thermal spray is also used in the process of rapid-solidification synthesis that is done only on specialized materials. It has now become popular as a synthesis of advanced functional surfaces which are inclusive of dielectrics, catalytic coatings, ferrites, bioactive materials and solid oxide fuel cells.
To buy high quality thermal spray coating equipment, please contact https://imcmetallizing.com/