- Nov. 23, 2022
-- Stange Law Firm, PC, a fast-growing Midwest family law firm, has immediate openings for attorneys to join their law firm in their offices in Topeka and Wichita, Kansas.
Whether someone is facing a divorce, legal separation, paternity action, or numerous other issues that affect families including estate planning, the attorneys at Stange Law Firm
are dedicated to achieving the best possible results.Why should lawyers apply at Stange Law Firm?
Stange Law Firm
- Competitive Pay! (Salary is BOE: $70,00.00-$100,000.00+)
- Base Salary & Bonus/Incentive Programs!
- Signing Bonus
- Attorney Referral Bonuses
- Client Referral Bonuses
- Productivity Bonuses
- 401 (k)
- 401 (k) matching
- 99% Employer Paid Health Insurance for Employees!
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Company paid laptop and cell phone
- Fast-growing Family Law Firm -2nd Largest Family Law Firm in the country!
- The marketing team works hard for you! Lots of Clients!!
- Advancement and job growth potential
- Mentorship program
- Promotes from within
- Trial experience, not just paper pushing!
- Excellent Reputation
offers a competitive starting salary, outstanding benefits package, employer matched 401K after 90 days, the potential for incentives/bonus pay on top of base salary based on productivity, malpractice insurance, employer-paid Bar and CLE dues, paid time off, free parking (where applicable), and free company cell phone and laptop.
The qualifications for the job are the following:
- Kansas license required
- Family law experience is preferred but not required
- Senior Associate positions are available for attorneys with five years or more of litigation experience
Interested attorneys should email their resume, cover letter, and references to stangelawfirm@
stangelawfirm.com. For more information please visit the Career Page of Stange Law Firm
Note: Stange Law Firm, PC
is responsible for the content. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.