NEW YORK, Calif.
- Nov. 23, 2022
-- It's difficult to believe that we are already in November and approaching the new year. We acknowledge that we can find ourselves overly busy by this period especially with COVID-19 still a reality. However, we are grateful for what we have, for the family we cherish, for the friends we treasure, and for the optimism that the new year will bring. We wish you the best of luck on Thanksgiving and throughout the holiday season.
This, and every, Thanksgiving our firm is thankful and happy to be a continued source of comfort, sound information, and good resources to assist in whatever way we can. As such, please see below for some updates and helpful information.
Our firm has recently handled the following matters that might be of interest:
What's in the News?
- Representing, in Supreme Court, a commercial client in a breach of contract action
- Representing, in Supreme Court, a client in a deed/mortgage fraud action
- Representing, in Supreme Court, a client in an enforcement of money judgment special proceeding
- Filed Office Action Response for a patent application
- Drafted grant agreements and conducted due diligence checks for a government agency client regarding real estate matters
- Presided over and reported on NYS Gaming Commission hearings
- Provided consultations to clients regarding a contract dispute, foreclosure matter, Takings clause, commercial lease, and more.
- FTX Management, Bahamas Gear Up for Fight Over Control of Bankruptcy
- First Department Rejects Landlord's Constitutional Challenge to NYC's Rent-Increase Limit Law300 Wadsworth LLC v. New York State Div. of Hous. & Community Renewal, 2022 NY Slip Op 06311 (Nov. 10, 2022Workers denounce Starbucks over union contract negotiations: 'They don't treat us like human beings'
- House Passes Limits On Sexual Harassment NDAs
- Appeals court blocks Syracuse-based federal judge's ruling striking down NY gun law
We are grateful for your continued business and are committed to excellence. Please do continue to recommend our trusted, vetted services.
You are welcomed to comment and receive free updates by subscribing to the firm's Blog and Press Release sections.