Lodha Kharadi Pune - India's Finest Residences Starting from 1 Crore*

By: Lodha Group
 
PUNE, India - Nov. 16, 2022 - PRLog -- India's top-notch real estate developer Lodha Group launched their latest residential project Lodha Kharadi in Pune. The project allows you to live an affluent lifestyle that is dreamt of by many in the premium residential hubs of Pune MMR. This landmark project offers you meticulously crafted 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments with all the latest advanced amenities. Being developed on 14 acres of natural grass-covered land with 80% free open space, 24*7 standby services, multi-level security, and a natural environment. Lodha Altamount Pune is a residential project where one can get energy-saving homes with green eco-friendly amenities.

This development is a modern housing marvel offering you the uncertain gift of luxury and exclusivity in the same living apartments. A much-desired superlative housing community with a spectacular green landscape, gated complex, and promising upscale living experience are very rare in metropolitan cities. Its iconic tower, various size options, wide corridors, wide parking space, and plenty of openness for natural air and light flow are simply incredible. Luxuries like a fully equipped clubhouse with an amphitheatre, gymnasium, swimming pool, indoor sports facilities, cricket academy, and golf course give you double benefits of privacy of premium life and great socializing scope.

Lodha Group is a well-known real estate developer for their highly innovative modern housing concepts, landmark developments, eco-friendly concept, and premium lifestyle offerings. Lodha Kharadi Pune is designed on a specific theme which is like a haven away from the bustling city giving you a unique chance to connect with nature. Located within the 14 acres where only 20% of the land is earmarked for residential development and the remaining 80% is reserved for green space, sports & landscaping. Lodha Altamount housing development at Kharadi, Pune one of the fastest growing regions is a treat for investors and homebuyers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbkMEp5VhNw


The project location is another superb advantage along with state highway connectivity with Magarpatta, Keshav Nagar and Mundhva, as seamless metro access. It features an array of high-tech features like a Modern AC apartment with worldly facilities, a 24*7 living concept, 100% power backup, and flawless water supply ensuring stress-free living. A mere 20-mins drive from the Pune Airport and closeness to civic infrastructure and essential daily needs make it a perfect living address in Pune.
To know more - https://bit.ly/3AjDnyJ

Contact
Lodha Group
***@gmail.com
End
Email:***@gmail.com
Tags:Lodha Kharadi Pune
Industry:Real Estate
Location:Pune - Maharashtra - India
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
propseo News
Trending
Most Viewed
Daily News



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share