- Nov. 15, 2022
-- Per Jan Keller, Top Producing Real Estate Agent for Coldwell Banker Schmitt Real Estate, and owner of Kellerporterteam.com "Everything about Real Estate in Islamorada and the Upper FL Keys."
Smart home sellers make their properties attractive in a number of strategic ways. Fortunately, none of these preparations are difficult, so you can do them on your own. Read on to learn more about the five actions smart homeowners take to sell their houses quickly and for as much money as possible.
Smart home sellers understand they're up against a variety of competition. So, they do everything they can to make their properties stand out from the rest. Here's how they get their homes ready for sale:
- Smart home sellers spruce up their curb appeal. Buyers form an impression of a property within 7 to 10 seconds. That's not a whole lot of time to get their attention or pique their interest. So, be sure to make your home look its best by power washing the exterior and planting colorful flowers.
- Smart home sellers stage the interior of their property. Staging is very important because it allows buyers to see the home in its best condition. Be sure to arrange furniture to maximize traffic flow rather than around a television.
- Smart home sellers thoroughly clean and disinfect their houses. Make no mistake about it, buyers will notice every little bit of dust and will see everything that's dirty. It's not enough to simply do a little bit of light cleaning, take the time to clean every single surface and disinfect the entire house so it looks clean.
- Smart home sellers address any and all existing and potential problems. Those little repairs that you've learned to live with and haven't done will be big objections to buyers. Savvy home sellers take the time to repair everything they can. If you don't, it may turn up in the home inspection, and you'll have to fix it anyway.
- Smart home sellers always take time to accentuate their houses' strengths. If your home gets a lot of sunlight, be sure to use that to your advantage. Also, any amenities like a swimming pool or deck can also help to sell a house. Just take the time to make sure the best features of your house are highlighted and of course, downplay any weaknesses. Buyers will be happy that you present your home in its best way.
For More Information About Islamorada Luxury Homes For Sale In The Upper Florida Keys.
Please Contact Jan athttp://kellerporterteam.com/
Or Call 305-664-7069