- Oct. 28, 2022
-- Previously, video content makers faced some problems while maintaining their channels, so to prevent the problems, the Google community launched the YouTube Studio feature. Let's get through the benefits of this new feature:-Key benefits of YouTube Studio
Access the YouTube Studio for your purpose
- Now you can regularly check the stats of your content.
- A brief data of viewers will be shared with you.
- The comments and views with the area of viewers mean in which country your content is watched you can see.
- And most importantly, choose a thumbnail before uploading the video. YouTube Studio will show you an option for a thumbnail, but you can also upload your thumbnail.
Most of the new content makers look for the answer: How do I get YouTube Studio on my Desktop? And get confused by the solutions. Here is detailed information and tips to obtain the services of YouTube Studio.
- You cannot use YouTube Studio from the mobile application,
- You need to visit the web portal YouTube from the browser and log in to the account that you have made to access Google accounts.
- Now tap on your picture to open your profile and get the other options.
- Select the "creator studio" option from the menu.
- Here you can click on the "Youtube Studio" icon, and to get the beta mode, you need to get through the settings of your YouTube account.
- This mode can be selected as a default option also.
Once you have availed the YouTube Studio on your device or started operating its services then, you can check the statistical details of your content from mobile and desktop as quickly as possible. I hope you get the information about your query and you can use these steps.