News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Corporate Training Market 2022 SWOT Analysis, Outlook, By Top Key Players
A recent report published by Precision Business Insights on Corporate Training Market provides an in-depth analysis of segments and sub-segments in the global as well as regional.
View Detailed Report Description at https://precisionbusinessinsights.com/
Increased trend towards online learning is anticipated to drive the corporate training market. With a strong advancement of digitalization and emergence of the data driven business opportunities, many jobs and skills are become obsolete, especially in IT driven industries. The conventional training methods such as class room training are no relevant to today's trends due to the fact that they are slow, expensive and consume too many productive hours of companies.
The Corporate Training Market Detail Segmentation:
1) By Training Services: Technical, Leadership, Managerial, Sales, and Customer Support.
2) By Delivery Mode: Classroom Training, Blended Training, Virtual Training, and Online Training (No Instructor)
3) By Organizational Size: Large Companies, Medium Companies, and Small Companies.
4) By Designation:
5) By Deployment: On-Site and Off-Site
6) By Training Type: Customized and Open
7) By End User Industry: BFSI, IT and Telecom, Healthcare, Automotive, and Manufacturing
North America dominated the global corporate training market followed by Europe and Asia Pacific owing to favorable government initiatives, establishment of world class corporate training institutes, surge in need of soft skills and statutory training requirements. It can all be done in a cost effective way through e-learning.
Precision Business Insights