News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Pharmacovigilance job opportunities in top companies
The pharmaceutical and healthcare sector has grown tremendously in the past few years. Out of which, pharmacovigilance is coming out as a viable option for students to build a stable career.
1. Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSR).
2. Clinical Review of Safety Reports.
3. Cohort Event Monitoring.
4. Longitudinal Electronic Patient Reports.
5. Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSUR).
6. Spontaneous Recording.
7. Record Linkage.
8. Expedited Report.
A candidate in pharmacovigilance performs the following functions:
1. Reporting adverse events received from customers or healthcare bodies.
2. Reducing the risk of serious side effects.
3. Creating and reviewing serious adverse effects reports.
4. Performing safety audits.
Types of Companies Hiring in Pharmacovigilance
Pharmacovigilance provides a bright career option in terms of both growth and salary. The starting position in the domain is a pharmacovigilance associate or drug safety associate. The companies that hire pharmacovigilance professionals are:
1. Pharmaceutical companies.
2. Contract research organizations.
3. Biotechnology companies.
4. Dedicated pharmacovigilance centers.
5. Regulatory authorities.
6. Knowledge process outsourcing companies.
To Sum It Up
Pharmacovigilance is a promising career for healthcare students. It offers a great salary along with stable career growth. The companies providing pharmacovigilance services are prominent all over the world with their headquarters in the US or Europe. In India, these companies are based out of metro and Tier-1 cities such as Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and so on. If you wish to build a stable career in pharmacovigilance. For more information and to get trained click on Pharmacovigilance Course (https://www.regulatoryinstitute.com/