- Oct. 4, 2022
-- According to a research report published by Azoth Analytics, the Global Heated Tobacco Products Market was valued at around USD 27.4 Billion in the year 2021. Over the past decade, cigarette sales have steadily decreased in the majority of high-income countries. A change in the dynamics of the tobacco market has resulted from the emergence of various novel tobacco products, including HTPs, in a number of markets.
Moreover, the use of heated tobacco is most prevalent among 18- to 24-year-olds, by both male and female population. The HTP market is dominated by three leading tobacco product manufacturers:
Philip Morris International (PMI), Japan Tobacco International (JTI) and British American Tobacco (BAT).Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/consumer-goods-and-services/global-heated-tobacco-products-htp-market-2022-edition-analysis-by-product-type-gender-distribution-channel-by-region-by-country-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2023-2028
- The report presents the analysis of the Heated Tobacco Products Market for the historical period of 2018-2021, estimates for 2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- The report analyses the Heated Tobacco Products Market By Value (USD Million)
- The report analyses the Heated Tobacco Products Market By Product Type (Device, Stick)
- The report analyses the Heated Tobacco Products Market By Gender (Male, Female)
- The report analyses the Heated Tobacco Products Market By Sales Channel (Tobacconist, Specialist Shops, Convenience Stores, E-Retail)
- The Global Heated Tobacco Products Market has been analysed by Countries (USA, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, China, Japan, Russia, South Korea)
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of the company's SWOT Analysis, and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by Region, By Product Type, By Gender, By Sales Channel
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include – Phillip Morris International Inc., British American Tobacco, Japan Tobacco Inc., KT&G, Imperial Brands Plc., China Tobacco International (HK) Company Limited, 3T Organics.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: 1321 Upland Dr. PMB 15832
Houston, Texas, 77043,
Mobile: +1 832 495 4885
Mail ID - email@example.com