Expert Available to Discuss White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition and Health
Wharton Medical Researcher and Mom New Book Reveals what Pediatricians Aren't Telling You on How to Protect Your Kids From Developing Chronic Conditions like ADHD, Diabetes, Crohn's Disease, Asthma, Life Threatening Allergies, Bipolar Disease etc,
By: Mouth Digital + PR
- Sept. 27, 2022
- The White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition and Health national strategy will outline the federal government's solutions to overcome the ongoing US hunger, nutrition and health crisis.
- Medical Researcher, Mom and Author MEENAL LELE
- Tells You What You Need to Know NOW to Protect Your Baby from Developing
Chronic Diseases in New Book
- Did you know that proper nutrition can protect the baby's biome to prevent many immune disorders like diabetes, asthma, Crohn's disease; psychological disorders like Bipolar disease and life threatening allergies? The conference comes in time for Mom and Author, Meenal Lele, now available for interview on her new book, THE BABY AND THE BIOME: How the Tiny World Inside Your Child Holds the Secret to Their Health.
- PRESS ASSETS
Click https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J2i_QYt66T217kk2zQRJireeB2oUJ60_/view for author photo
Click https://docs.google.com/document/d/12cY2OcnSQag7EQOkPqafe... for Press Release and Suggested Interview Questions
- In THE BABY AND THE BIOME: How the Tiny World Inside Your Child Holds the Secret to Their Health (Avery, an imprint of Penguin/Random House; September 6, 2022; $27 Hardcover; ISBN: 9780593421024), author Meenal Lele reveals the answer—and it's not bad genes or bad parenting. Informed by extensive medical research and her firsthand experience, Lele sheds light on the key role of nutrition in the development of your baby's microbiome in preventing diseases of the immune system, which includes not only food allergies and asthma but also eczema, ADHD, IBS, type 2 diabetes and Crohn's disease.
THE BABY AND THE BIOME combines medical insights with practical advice on a more informed, healthier approach to the ABCDEs—Antibiotic use, Baby Care, Diet, and Environment—of a newborn's first thousand days.
Throughout, THE BABY AND THE BIOME assures moms (and dads too) that raising a healthy child is really possible even in our toxin-filled world.
- Why nutrition in the first 1,000 days of a baby's life is vital
- What your pediatrician may not be telling you about nutrition and how to prevent a lifetime of chronic conditions
- Food Pyramid and Head Start program nutrition and how it needs to change
- How parents can easily edit their grocery shopping list using a cost effective manner to improve nutrition
- How to eliminate processed foods from your grocery cart.
About the Author
MEENAL LELE is a mom to two boys, medical researcher, and chemical engineer with a degree from the Wharton School. She lives in Philadelphia, PA, with her family.