VANCOUVER, British Columbia
- Sept. 20, 2022
-- The startup project offers a new strategy in the agriculture sector's segment of safety and process optimization to overcome work safety issues on farms. Using the AgroNorm AI-based web platform, users will access and evaluate their safety plan and strategies and get recommendations. AgroNorm offers ongoing verifiable monitoring of all training and certification methods, safety regulations and streamlined workforce procedures to optimize regular operational tasks.
The main benefits of the AgroNorm solution are the following:
- It provides a structure for regular evaluation of potential hazards,
- Allows creation of workforce safety policies and rules to establish a suitable and safe environment,
- Provides appropriate education regarding on-farm risks and first aid training for all the farm staff,
- Monitors storage and maintenance suggestions for equipment,
- Provides a convenient log of injuries and incidents to pinpoint areas for improvement.
The startup's goal is to launch a user-friendly software platform that provides a high level of convenience, clear information and comprehensive regulations and guidelines for accurate implementation of the safety plans on farms and minimization of work-related injuries or illnesses. The AgroNorm team believes the platform can be excellent guidance for farmers and new temporary employees. With the software's uniqueness and lack of direct competitors, the product will be of high interest and great demand with local agro-businesses.About AgroNorm Software Inc.:
AgroNorm is safety management and maintenance software for the agricultural sector, the purpose of which is to create and maintain a safe work environment and continuously improve the quality and safety procedures to achieve zero work-related injuries or illnesses. (https://agronorm.ca/