ALISO VIEJO, Calif.
- Sept. 17, 2022
-- WhatsApp's social media and multimedia account are on global domination with millions of users across the globe. It has become one of the most used messaging applications worldwide. Whatsapp is indispensable in today's world where messaging plays a vital role and typed conversations have replaced face-to-face interactions. It is quite significant to have Whatsapp downloaded to your phone as it is the only preferred, quick, and convenient communication connection out there.
Here is a step-by-step guide to dealing with How can I download WhatsApp on my iPhone? People at times, are unable to download messenger on their cell phones which is why these steps are going to help you guide through the download and process as far as the installation is concerned.
Why am I unable to download WhatsApp?
- First and foremost, iOS users need to find the App store on their devices(iPhone) to initiate the download and installation.
- Locate the messenger app or one can also fill in Whatsapp in the search field to begin the search.
- You can spot the 'Get' option next to the WhatsApp messenger icon on the display result page on the App store on your iPhone.
- Select it and then manually fill in your Apple Id password to authenticate the download process for Whatsapp.
- One can also use the touch ID if enabled for in-app store purchases.
- The download will begin and after a few minutes, you can open the application on your iPhone.
- Tick the box against 'terms and Conditions. Proceed further by registering your contact number on WhatsApp.
- Restore chat backup in the case of an already existing account.
- Mention your name (this will appear on the chat for others). The setup is complete. Navigate to the settings option to proceed with changes to the default settings for your account.
Multiple users may face this complication if they don't have enough space on their devices. For this, one may check storage using settings option on the iPhone. Start by deleting certain files to make some room or space on your device for a smooth download. Also, you can delete some pictures or photos taking up space on your device. Clear WhatsApp storage via the Storage and Cache option on the page. Follow this: open Settings option> Apps and Notifications> WhatsApp>
Storage and Cache> Clear Cache> Clear Storage; this will vacate space for WhatsApp download.