- Sept. 16, 2022
-- Zenith by Danco is a series of innovative renovation tools that accomplishes DIY & Pro remodeling projects effectively without damaging walls, floors, and cabinets like normal pry bar tools. Zenith tools specifically the Zenith by Danco Mini Trim Puller and Floor Lifter were designed as renovation tools. The Zenith Trim Puller is designed to safely remove baseboards, molding, door casings, decorative panels, and even nailed or glued countertops. The Zenith by Danco Floor Lifter is designed specifically to remove hardwood and tile floors, ceramic tiles, trim, nails, or glued countertops and is capable to scrape off popcorn ceilings.
Old and worn-out tiles ruin the aesthetics of homes, this project to remove tiles does not require proficiency in Do-it-yourself, just follow these steps;First, let's list the required tools and materials for this project;
- Safety clothing, boots, goggles, gloves
- Floor Lifter
- Trim Puller
- Shop vacuum Utility knife
- Protective covering
- Remove and uninstall bathroom fixtures. Follow other step-by-step guides to remove bathroom fixtures correctly.
- Use a cloth or plastic covering to protect fixtures from dust and debris
- Once covered, remove any baseboards in the bathroom. If you're planning to reinstall them, here's how to remove them without damage:
- Cut through the caulk along the top, bottom, and sides of each board with a utility knife.
- Slide the Trim Puller behind the baseboard near the molding around the door and gently pry outward to loosen the nails.
- Move down the length of the wall, repeating this process every six inches or so until the entire board is free.
- If the board is wedged between surrounding molding, carefully rock it up and down to loosen it until separated.
- Following these steps to remove tile from walls:
The ideal way to remove wall tiles is to start at the top and work your way down.
- Break up a tile at one of the top corners of the room using the Floor Lifter. Begin near one of the rounded tiles on the edge of your shower and slide the Floor Lifter into the opening.
- Minimal pressure is required to lift the tile from the wall. Repeat the process accordingly to remove all wall tiles.
- Similarly, a Floor tile puller can also be used to remove floor tiles.
After tiles are removed bathroom is now prepped for further demoing thanks to Zenith by Danco tools!
The key to successful renovation projects is having excellent tools. For the best professional demolition, restoration, or renovation products for your home building or remodeling projects turn to Zenith by Danco. If you are an avid DIY enthusiast, Zenith by Danco tools are the perfect addition to any tool kit. For more information, please visit https://www.zenithindustries.net/