- Sept. 15, 2022
-- The Global Architectural White Marble Market was valued at USD 626.79 Million in the year 2021. Increasing urbanization, industrialization, and disposable income in developing economies are estimated to have a positive impact on industry growth. Further, the growing construction of housing spaces, shopping malls, offices, and other service spaces globally is expected to increase the demand. White marble is frequently in demand because of its usage used in flooring, walls, roofing, columns, and exteriors in building and construction due to the rising demand for residential and commercial infrastructure. Additionally, white marble is a popular natural stone used in both residential and commercial construction, especially for architectural ones.
Based on the Type segment, the Natural segment is expected to hold the largest share in the Architectural White Marble market in the year 2027. The unique properties of the natural white marble make the pieces look un-identical and unique from one another enhancing the look of monuments and buildings falling under the various applications such as residential & commercial infrastructure, hospitality & hotels, offices, educational institutions, hospitals, religious places and other public places.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/manufacturing-and-construction/global-architectural-white-marble-market-analysis-by-type-by-end-user-by-region-by-country-2022-edition-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2022-2027
- The report presents the analysis of the Architectural White Marble market for the historical period of 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- The report analyses the Architectural White Marble Market by Value (USD Million).
- The report analyses the Architectural White Marble Market by Type (Natural, Artificial).
- The report analyses the Architectural White Marble Market by End User- (Residential, Hospitality/Hotels, Hospitals, Public Places, Commercial).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Location and Product.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Indiana Limestone Company, Fox Marble Holdings PLC, Levantina, Kangli Stone Group, Antolini, Sinai Marble & Stone, Topalidis S.A, Temmer Marble, Best Cheer Stone Inc., Hellenic Granite Company.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: 1321 Upland Dr. PMB 15832
Houston, Texas, 77043,
Mobile: +1 832 495 4885
Mail ID - email@example.com