- Sept. 13, 2022
-- Modern Campus
, the higher education industry's leading modern learner engagement platform, continued its growth trajectory through Summer 2022 with award recognitions, product releases and customer growth.
Through Summer 2022, Modern Campus launched multiple major product releases and earned awards from industry observers.
Major product releases:
- Launched Signal Vine Playbook for Stop Outs: Modern Campus launched its first PlaybookTM, which is built into the Modern Campus Signal Vine conversational text messaging platform. The Playbook enables higher education institutions to deploy pre-set text campaigns to bring back students who enrolled but never earned a credential, helping minimize the chance a student will stop out in the first place. The Playbook has generated impressive results through pilot programs—driving over $2 million in increased revenue at one institution and supporting an enrollment increase of over 400% at another.
- Launched SmartTranscript for Presence: The first-of-its-kind solution empowers students to articulate essential workforce skills developed through co-curricular engagement. These SmartTranscripts provide both digital and PDF records that highlight students' full campus involvement and shares competencies and skills they gain from those efforts outside the classroom. SmartTranscript helps colleges and universities truly deliver on the promise of holistic, outcomes-oriented education.
- Launched Get Connected: The platform helps higher education institutions simplify and streamline management of service learning and volunteer activities. The launch—resulting from a partnership between Modern Campus and Galaxy Digital—ensures this critical functionality is tailored to the specific needs of postsecondary institutions.
Award recognition for excellence in the higher education sector:
- Won a Silver Stevie® Award for Customer Service Management Team of the Year: The award recognized the company's work to build a comprehensive and market-leading customer success team dedicated to serving its nearly 2,000 postsecondary customers through a period of growth that saw Modern Campus bring seven companies together in two years with consistent customer success.
- Won an EdTech Breakthrough Award for Career Prep Solution of the Year for its Pathways solution: Modern Campus Pathways helps learners understand the ROI of their program and course choices. Seamlessly integrating into three of Modern Campus's anchor products—Destiny One, Acalog and Omni CMS—Pathways makes it easy for higher education institutions to embed critical career data (including average salaries, career pathways from credentials and geolocated job availabilities) right onto course and program pages.
- Built New Customer Relationships: Through the first half of 2022, Modern Campus grew its customer roster to just under 2,000 higher education institutions across the United States and Canada.
- Expanded Existing Customer Relationships: Beyond that, numerous colleges and universities chose to expand their investment in their existing Modern Campus products or add new Modern Campus solutions designed to serve other parts of the institution.