- Sept. 2, 2022
-- CFTE announces a new specialisation on RegTech covering a broad range of areas within compliance including KYC/AML, digital regulatory reporting, SupTech and data regulations.
The RegTech market that aims to automate regulatory compliance is set to become a game changer for the financial sector. Its market capitalization is predicted to grow to $23.76 billion in 2026, a three-fold increase relative to 2021. A likely focus shift by financial firms to RegTech would lead to a huge demand for digitally adept professionals.
In that context, CFTE is launching today the world's first and most comprehensive programme on RegTech to help professionals upskill and thrive in the new era of digital finance. Through this specialisation, learners will learn in details about applications of technology in the sphere of financial data regulations and risk management.
CFTE's exhaustive curriculum of the RegTech specialisation is divided into 5 courses:
- RegTech Foundations
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Client Onboarding
- RegTech for Regulators & SupTech
- Digital Regulatory Reporting
- Data Regulation
Led by industry experts whose backgrounds range from company executives, start-up founders to academic professors, these courses help learners grasp diverse real world applications
of RegTech developments within financial institutions, large organisations and regulatory bodies.
- Programme directors' Janos Barberis and Douglas Arner teach the foundations of RegTech. Supercharger Ventures' co-founder and Hong Kong University's Kerry Holdings Professor in Law, respectively, will lay the foundations in RegTech, that any professionals in the financial sector must know.
- Claus Christensen teaches AML/KYC and Client Onboarding. The Co-Founder and CEO of award winning RegTech company, Know Your Customer, will deliver his years of experience and successful frameworks for implementing the latest technologies.
- Simone di Castri teaches Regtech and Suptech for Regulators. The CEO of Digital Transformation Solutions will provide an understanding of how regulators around the world are adopting RegTech to improve their supervisory functions.
- Subbaiyan Vaithinathan teaches Digital Regulatory Reporting. The Head of Product Management at Wolters Kluwer will deliver his knowledge on data centric approaches and reconciliation techniques in the digital reporting processes.
- Tyler Aveni teaches Data Regulation. WeBank's former Head of International Partnerships will be instructing participants about risk data aggregation requirements and enterprise data management (EDM).
Covering aspects from data privacy, cybersecurity, AML/KYC solutions, digital regulatory reporting
to supervisory technology
, the specialisation trains finance professionals to upskill and make better informed strategic decisions in their own role. CFTE's belief of enhancing compliance education with a digital focus would contribute to a safer, secure
and transparent financial sector
Explore the programme: https://courses.cfte.education/regtech-online-specialisat...