Follow on Google News
News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
#homesforsale in @Princeton is FANTASTIC!
By: Chris Fritch Team - eXp Realty
This amazing home in Princeton is absolutely loaded with must-have amenities!
The exterior is featuring a 62x40 pole building with an entertaining space with new flooring and a single stall ventilated for painting, a 32x26 barn, a lean-to, and 4.5 beautifully landscaped acres with flowers and rock, an abundance of mature trees, a fire pit, and horseshoe pit!
Lots of front porch sittin to enjoy with a bead board ceiling or on the new green treated deck with double powder coated steel railing.
Marvel at the high-end cupboards in the warm and inviting kitchen with roll-out cabinets and a center island for meal prep.
A fun and unique open-concept floor plan awaits and walks out to the porch and deck.
Relax in the clawfoot tub after a busy day before retiring for the evening in the privacy of the nicely sized bedrooms.
Presented by Brett Cleveland with the Chris Fritch Team eXp Realty
Brief History of Princeton
Explorers first came to the Princeton area looking for pine in 1847. What they found was a vast forest of white pine. Timber crews followed and the logging business got started.
The first house built in this area was in 1849. It was a shanty used as a stopping place and was under a big elm on the river bank northeast of the present 1st Street and 4th Avenue. The next shanty and first real place of entertainment was built in 1854. A short time later it passed into the hands of A. B. Damon, who is regarded as the first permanent white settler.
Princeton was named in honor of John S. Prince, who built a sawmill in St. Paul in the early 1850's to manufacture lumber from the many white pine logs coming from this area. The village of Princeton was laid out and platted in the winter of 1855 by Samuel Ross, James W. Gillam, Dorilius Morrison, John S. Prince, and Richard Chute. Although the village plat was recorded on April 19, 1856, in Benton County, the village was at first a part of the township and was not separated until March 5, 1877. In 1858 the ten southern townships of the present Mille Lacs County were known as Monroe County and Princeton was therefore originally in that county. When Mille Lacs County was organized in 1860, the county seat was established in Princeton, where it remained until 1920.
Chris Fritch Team exp realty
Page Updated Last on: Nov 11, 2022