- Aug. 31, 2022
-- Did you wish to fly at cheap rates, and now you want the same to get rescheduled?
Allegiant Air is an ultra-low-cost airline that operates scheduled and charter airlines around numerous destinations. The airlines have made it easy for their customers to reschedule flights. And to reschedule your flights, you must be aware of the policies and process. To know how do I reschedule my Allegiant flight, you should be mindful of the change policy.
Allegiant Air Change Policy
- If your tickets are booked without Trip Flex
- You can reschedule your standard tickets without trip flex only within 24 hours of making the purchase if you have booked the ticket before seven or more days for free.
- If you have a standard ticket without trip flex, you are eligible for rescheduling your flight if you have purchased at least 15 days before the departure date. However, you will have to pay the rescheduling charges ranging between $50 to $100 per person.
- If your tickets are booked with Trip Flex
- You can reschedule your ticket up to 2 hours before the flight's departure time without having to pay any fees.
- You will just have to pay the fare difference in case of secured Trip flex tickets.
- If you have award tickets
- If you have award tickets, you will not be charged any rescheduling fees for the changes you make once. If you make changes more than once, you must pay the fare difference every time.
The process to reschedule the Allegiant Air flight.
To know how do I reschedule my Allegiant flight, go through the following process:
- Browse the official website of Allegiant Airlines.
- Click on the "Manage travel" option available on the homepage.
- You will be provided three options to change your flight.
- 1. By Confirmation.
- 2. By email.
- 3. By Credit/ Debit card.
- Select your preferred choice.
- Select the flight you want to make changes to.
- Make the required changes.
- Make the payment if needed and confirm your changes.
- You would then receive an email and SMS regarding the changes to your registered phone number and email address.
For further help, you can get in touch with the customer service team of the airlines. https://www.fareskey.com/blog/how-do-i-reschedule-my-alle...