- Aug. 29, 2022
-- The Xtracare Deck Creation project in Maryland, USA, received permit approval through the efforts of a BIM, engineering, architectural, and permit expediting company. The client is pleased and grateful that our permit expediting team was able to obtain building sketch clearance ahead of schedule.Sukh Singh, V.P. of Tejjy Inc. a Washington, DC and Maryland, USA-based company mentioned
–"We specialize in building information modeling, engineering, architecture, and expediting permits, and completed the permit approval for the Xtracare Deck Creation project. Our client seems satisfied, as our permit expediting team got the construction drawing approval, before the scheduled time."Purpose -
Build a new deck next to an existing one on the backside of the buildingWork scope for Tejjy:
Inputs required for clients: Output from Tejjy Inc.:
- Creating permit drawings
- Permit expedition for projects
Work Process of Tejjy Inc. for Permit Approval:
- Permit Drawings as per Montgomery County Needs
Tejjy Inc. being a competent permit expeditor in Montgomery County (https://www.tejjy.com/our-services/permit-expediter/permi...
) with expertise in drafting services executed the permit approval process by:
Permit Project Specialties:
- Compiling data provided by the client
- Accomplishing permit set drawings as per Montgomery County requirements
- Filling up the application, visiting the website of the Department of Permitting Services in Montgomery County MD Gov
- Providing data as per the scope of work
- Paying Permit Fees based on the scope & volume of work
- Waiting for the County to approve uploaded drawings and supporting documents within 48 hours
- Logging to the Portal, after obtaining an email regarding document upload
- Uploading documents for reviewing project task
- Waiting for the Reviewers' feedback. The Montgomery County zoning ordinance:
- Started the pre-screening process
- Checked documents
- Requested extra information about 'site plan with setbacks from the boundary to the new proposed deck from the backside, right side and left side of the property
- Receiving comments on requesting a plan to be signed by a surveyor, after uploading
- Requesting client to provide a site survey document that was pre-signed, marking the proposed deck & its setbacks on it and submitted back to the county.
- Obtaining final permit drawing approval from the county after review.
- Clearing the work scope while accepting it
- Obtaining required documents before the permit application
- Creating a checklist of documents
- Getting ready with property documents, including site survey & plan
- Assigning expert permit expeditor for smooth & fast expediting process
Need more information?
Contact Tejjy permit expediting services in MD (https://www.einpresswire.com/article/562301482/tejjy-exec...
), DC & VA at 202-465-4830, 240-595-4210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.