News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Keller Williams Realty Biltmore Partners Joins Forces with Keller Williams Arizona Realty
Keller Williams Realty Biltmore Partners is merging with Keller Williams Arizona Realty.
David Morse, CEO/Team Leader at Keller Williams Arizona Realty, states that "One of the most exciting opportunities for our agents is that the merger has resulted in increased market share in the very sought after Arcadia and Biltmore areas, a goal that our company has strategically had for many years," Morse adds. He notes that "Our move will allow top agents to continue to grow their real estate practice on the platform or kw in a financial model that's more competitive than any other brokerage with significant presence in this part of the Valley."
The merger means several things for the brokerage, agents, and clients:
1. Keller Williams Realty Biltmore Partners will become a branch office (ADRE) and Business Center (KWRI) of Keller Williams Arizona Realty.
2. Agents should know that at the most basic level nothing has changed beyond a name change.
3. Through this merge, Keller Williams Arizona Realty, now 630 agents strong, continues to grow its market share and agent count dominance in the state of Arizona.
4. Streamlining the operations and shared resources of the brokerages into one brokerage means increased profit share, people power, and margin in the staffing to provide more value to agents on a daily basis.
5. The brokerage's leadership team will guide Agents through all of the necessary steps to move their license into Keller Williams Arizona Realty.
6. The Market Center will provide an order form so that it can cover the expenses related to re-branding Agent's signs and business cards. It will also designate various team members to help update the logos on Agent's digital marketing.
"We are very exited to be a part of this change and see continuing growth for all of us in the future," Morse states. Agents from Keller Williams Realty Biltmore Partners will find themselves in a better position than ever before once the merger finalizes.
About Keller Williams Realty Biltmore Partners (https://1kwbp.yourkwoffice.com/
Keller Williams Realty Biltmore Partners is Phoenix's most centrally located KW office, in the heart of the Arcadia and Biltmore areas.
About Keller Williams Arizona Realty (https://kwarizona.com/
The Keller Williams Arizona Realty real estate team is a full-service REALTOR® group serving buyers, sellers, and investors in Scottsdale, Phoenix, and surrounding areas.
Thomas A. Burke
Keller Williams Arizona Realty
Thomas A. Burke
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse