- Aug. 15, 2022
-- Liquid Dispensing System to dispense fluids is one of the foremost tool that you will ever need on a workbench particularly if you are working on complex SMD circuitry. Dispensing systems can be used for automatically controlled dispensing of variety of materials like Flux, Solder Paste, Resins and much more without cumbersome ways. IDF-101A is one of the fastest and the most loved Liquid Dispensing System in India sold exclusively by INDE Enterprises at a price less than you would get anywhere else including Alibaba or Amazon. To order a Liquid Dispensing System in India you can call 9316134502. Celebrating 75th
Independence Year of India – INDE Enterprises is offering over 40% flat discount on its various products including Liquid Dispensing System IDF-101A.
The IDF-101A automatically dispenses a set amount of a material at a user defined time interval - this ensures a predictable, consistent workflow which can also be changed by the user at any time.
Wide range of Dispensing Barrels and Dispensing Needles available on request from INDE Enterprises.
The IDF-101A has sixteen dispensing modes available, as well as both manual and pedal control. A variety of needles and syringe barrels are also available, suitable for a variety of applications.
Optional Finger Switch for easy one hand operation is also available with INDE Enterprises at a very discounted price Call Mr Paras on 9316134502 to get the best price offer.FEATURES:
- Time of each injection is controlled by timer to dispense liquid in precise quantity.
- Injection dosage and time can be changed each time by adjusting air pressure, choosing appropriate time and needle size for different needs.
- Fluids or semi fluids those can be dispensed include: red gel, yellow gel, epoxy resin, solder paste, silica gel, solder flux etc.
- 2 Control Modes: Pedal Switch & Manual
- Variety of Barrels and Needles available.
SCOPE OF SUPPLY:
- Ways of Dispensing: 16 modes available
- Dispensing Time: 0.01 - 99.99 second adjustable
- Time Interval: 0.1 - 9.9 second adjustable
- Min Injection Dosage: 0.01ml
- Input Air Pressure: 35 - 100 PSI (0.25-0.7 MPA)
- Output Air Pressure: 1-100 PSI (0.01-0.7 MPa)
- Dimensions: 238(L) x 150(W) x 60(H) mm
- Weight: approx 1.7 kg
- Inner Voltage: 24Volts
- Main Dispensing Unit
- 35cc Barrel
- 35cc Adapter
- Piston for above
- 10 pcs Needle Set
- Foot Switch
- "O" ring
- Instruction Manual
- Barrel Rack
- Air-input Tube (3m)
Contact: Paras & Romesh