- Aug. 3, 2022
, a force multiplier of security operations, today announced the continued evolution of automation capabilities with the launch of GreyMatter Intelligent Analysis, delivering answers to alerts in twenty minutes or less. Additionally, ReliaQuest's GreyMatter threat intelligence capability gets two big gains with updates to its native capability and the integration of phase one of the Digital Shadows acquisition.
Enterprise SOCs are dealing with a more and more complex environment, forcing analysts to pivot between multiple tools and manually review data to determine if an alert is malicious. With many security teams lacking full visibility into threats both inside and outside of networks, organizations are not properly equipped to counter these complex attacks. High volumes of security alerts, repetitive manual tasks, and a shortage of experienced security practitioners, prevent teams from effectively identifying, investigating, and mitigating the threats they face.
The continued evolution of ReliaQuest's automation capabilities, with the launch of GreyMatter Intelligent Analysis, is helping organizations mitigate threats by automating the investigation process and lifecycle, providing answers to alerts in 20 minutes or less. Additionally, GreyMatter Threat Intelligence enhancements, like self-service threat feed integration, allow for quick addition, removal, and updates of supported threat feeds, and the ability for customers to add their own commercially available threat intelligence feed subscriptions.
ReliaQuest GreyMatter updates include:
- ReliaQuest GreyMatter Intelligent Analysis: By automating the investigation process and lifecycle to address security alerts, we help prevent alert fatigue that continues to exhaust security operations teams of all sizes. Intelligent Analysis speeds up response to detected alerts by providing answers and recommendations on how to mitigate alerts in 20 minutes or less.
- Integration of Digital Shadows Threat Intelligence Data and Insights: The integration of Digital Shadows IOCs (Indicators of Compromise) into GreyMatter Threat Intelligence will help determine actionable recommendations, weekly threat intelligence summaries, and enhanced emerging threat coverage research provided to ReliaQuest customers.
- Redesigned GreyMatter Home Page to Enhance the User Experience: The redesigned GreyMatter Home Page gives users quick visibility on tool efficacy, team performance, and security posture. Customers also have easy access to real-time security summaries of active alerts, bringing the most important information about their security environment to the forefront.
- GreyMatter Security Tool Ecosystem Integrations: GreyMatter ingests telemetry from any solution and provides unprecedented visibility and bi-directional integrations driving automated actions across customer environments. Solutions include Microsoft Graph, Azure Active Directory, and Sumo Logic.
- Microsoft 365 E5 Support: With Microsoft 365 E5 support, GreyMatter brings together telemetry from Microsoft and non-Microsoft security solutions to deliver singular visibility across the entire enterprise ecosystem, mitigating vendor sprawl and reducing TCO.
For more information about ReliaQuest, please visit our website