JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
- July 28, 2022
-- It is celebrated every year on the day when the moon is completely visible in the sky. Eid ul Adha shows the willingness and devotion of Prophet Ibrahim towards Allah, as he was ready to sacrifice his son, Ismail, at Allah's command. Prophet Ibrahim was blessed by Allah, who stopped him from sacrificing his son. During the festival, Muslims all over the world sacrifice an animal and seek forgiveness when they fail to devote themselves to Allah and greet each other by sharing sweets and gifts.Eid ul Adha Wishes for Family
Eid ul Adha Wishes for Friends
- May this auspicious festival of sacrifice and strong faith in the Almighty keep us all united through love, kindness, and compassion. Eid ul Adha Mubarak!
- May the magic of the festival of Eid bring plenty of happiness to you. May you be able to celebrate this Eid ul Adha with all your loved ones and close friends, filling your heart with joy.
- May this Eid ul Adha bring you Allah's love, protection, and blessings. Eid Mubarak!
- In the true essence of Eid ul Adha, I wish that your sacrifices and prayers are accepted by Allah. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid ul Adha Mubarak! I pray that love, laughter, and joy become a big part of your life, not just today but each and every day!
- May you and your loved ones be blessed with success and happiness in your life. Eid ul Adha Mubarak!
- On this occasion of Eid ul Adha, I send you my warmest wishes and pray that it brings joy and happiness to you. Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing you and your near and dear ones happiness, harmony, prosperity, and good health on the great occasion of Eid ul Adha. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
- On this auspicious occasion of Eid ul Adha, I wish you and your family joy, peace, prosperity, and happiness. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish that Allah bestows his blessings on you and all your genuine prayers are accepted by Allah. Eid ul Adha Mubarak to you and your family.