Kansas Payment Processor, Acumen Connections, Reveals New Website, New Logo
The change better represents the brand and company goals. See what the team says about the new look.
Ariel Westphal, Director of Marketing, shares her driving inspiration behind the brand and website remodel. "Acumen Connections provides payment processing services, but we do so much more than that," Westphal says. "Over the years we've added more value and services to our offerings. It was time for our brand to truly reflect that," she adds. The Acumen Connections team connects clients to their personalized payment processing systems, as well as to resources and other solutions that help businesses grow.
Visitors can read what their new logo represents on their social media. They describe how "The four linked hexagons represent connections, solutions, resources, and ingenuity." They also chose their colors to reflect success, growth, courage, and transparency.
The new website hones in on the opportunities the company provides to help educate other business leaders. "We don't just sell card machines and payment gateways. We provide solutions... [we] educate and provide so much more to our readers," Westphal explains.
The Acumen Connections team expanded the website from four pages to 11 pages. They bring their A-game with interactive features, animated GIFS, and easy-to-understand content on each page, including:
- An interactive calculator allows you to see how much more money a business can make when it starts accepting credit cards.
- Animated statistics on sales and marketing that every business should know, grab attention.
- A quiz helps you determine which card reader or POS system is best for your business.
- Teams can use a unique calculator to see how much revenue they could gain when expanding into the online market.
- A blog full of well-researched articles will help businesses and entrepreneurs with tips and how-to's.
- Card reader manuals are easily accessible.
- A free eBook gives a behind-the-scenes look at payment processors.
"Businesses deserve to understand credit card processing. So, we wrote a book!" Westphal exclaims. Acumen Connections prides itself on transparency. The team wants to ensure customers understand the service and fees.
The new website keeps things simple. Need help with payment processing? Let their team set you up with seamless solutions. Searching for ways to grow your business? Find all you need and more on their website. Want to connect with other businesses in the community? Acumen Connections can help you with that, too!
The Acumen Connections (https://acumenconnections.com/