- July 14, 2022
-- he Global Commercial Water Purifier Market was valued at USD 8.29 Billion in the year 2021. Increased demand for water purifiers in the commercial sector can be ascribed to an increase in the number of restaurants, cafeterias, business complexes, tea shops, fast food outlets, and other similar establishments in both developed and developing countries. Furthermore, increased public awareness of the dangers of high total dissolved solids (TDS) levels in drinking water, continued industrial expansion, and the implementation of severe government laws requiring the supply of high purity water are all driving up commercial water purifiers sales.
Based on the Filter Type segment, the Reverse Osmosis segment is expected to hold the largest share in the Commercial Water Purifier market in the year 2027 as RO purifiers are used to treat highly contaminated water containing dissolved salts and heavy metals. They are the most effective purifier type to treat seawater and municipal tap water that is of poor quality. As the quality of water that is available across the globe continues to deteriorate due to pollution, RO purification is foreseen to witness growth in sales during the forecast period.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/consumer-goods-and-services/global-commercial-water-purifier-market-2022-edition-analysis-by-filter-type-technology-end-user-by-region-by-country-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2022-2027
- The report presents the analysis of the Commercial Water Purifier market for the historical period of 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- The report analyses the Commercial Water Purifier Market by value (USD Million).
- The report analyses the Commercial Water Purifier Market by Filter Type (Mechanical, Absorption, Ion Exchange, Reverse Osmosis, Others).
- The report analyses the Commercial Water Purifier Market by Technology (RO Purification, UF Purification, UV Purification, Others).
- The report analyses the Commercial Water Purifier Market by End User- (Horeca, Educational Institutions, Hospitals, Others).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Location and Product.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include A.O Smith Corporation, Pentair PLC, The Clorox Company, The 3M Company, Eaton Corporation, Parker Hannifin, Evoqua Water Technologies, Toray Industries, Ispring Water Systems, Culligan International.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: CS - 55, Third Floor, Ansal Plaza,
Tel: +91-120- 4298235
Mail ID - firstname.lastname@example.org