- July 7, 2022
-- MeBeBot (https://www.mebebot.com/)
, a leading provider of an AI Employee Experience Platform that supports HR, IT, and Operations teams, today announced record sales growth in 2022, doubling bookings from this time last year. In addition, the company made several strategic product enhancements designed to increase efficiencies for mid-market organizations that are focused on improving the employee experience.
"We are pleased to see the increased demand for AI-based solutions that help HR, IT, and Ops teams automatically handle routine tasks, enabling them to focus on more strategic activities that will improve corporate results," said Beth White, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of MeBeBot.
MeBeBot is an Intelligent Assistant that provides 24/7 global employee support for HR, IT, and Ops, answering 80% of employees' most asked questions, with 90% accuracy. This happens all within the existing flow of work, in a Microsoft Teams, Slack, or web portal environment, enabling quick start-up and easy adoption.
MeBeBot's solution includes a curated knowledge base that is quickly and easily edited to reflect the customer's unique culture and environment. With a crowdsourced approach to training the AI data model (utilizing Natural Language Processing and human/machine learning of customers' aggregated data), MeBeBot ensures employees receive timely and accurate information during these times of significant workplace change.
MeBeBot continues to focus on innovation and customer success, recently deploying several enhancements to its platform:
- Bot Reactions were introduced to help customers incorporate their organization's unique corporate culture and employer brand into the bot's responses. These can be global or country-specific based on the needs of the organization.
- MeBeBot improved the overall look and feel of the product, strengthening the overall Customer Admin Portal's usability and search-ability.
- A DEI category was added to the knowledge base to assist organizations with providing clear, consistent answers and to better facilitate community and culture for a positive employee experience.
- In support of hybrid work and return to office strategies, MeBeBot continues to add "return to the workplace" questions and content that helps improve communications and engagement through rapidly changing dynamics.
- To improve and expedite the training of managers, MeBeBot introduced manager-specific frequently asked questions, providing automatic and consistent answers to questions such as "How do I give an employee a spot bonus?"
- The Pulse Survey feature was enhanced, enabling customers to add custom content and create additional question types such as multiple choice. They can also micro-target the survey recipients, creating specific and anonymous segments within their employee base for precise sentiment analysis.
- The Feedback Filtering feature was added to help customers dynamically edit answers, identify trends, and communication gaps quickly and easily within their employees' feedback.
These features are available for existing customers at no additional cost.