MAE RIM, Thailand
- July 7, 2022
-- The destinations that it covers are around 60 or more. If you need to get the Thai Airways reservations on the Thai flight, then you need to go for the booking system as it gave on the official airline site. When it comes to flying for a longer time, the customer prefers more comfortable seats, which is where the query may arrive that "How do I choose my seat on Thai Airways" The seat selection procedure is very simple, since it allows to choose the seat according to their passenger comfort. Keep on reading to follow the instructions listed below.Steps to choose a seat on Thai Airways
The passenger can choose a front-row or exit row seat in any cabin class. Passengers can upgrade their seats from economy class to first-class or business class. But, the airline might charge a fee per the policy. Thus, you can log in to Thai airways to choose your seat according to your comfort.
- First, you must go to the Thai Airways official site to log in to the account.
- Then you need to visit the manage my booking page.
- Now, provide the required details, like your name, reservation number, date, or destinations, and after providing all these details, now find your booking.
- Now look at the ticket you wish to change the seat on, and press continue,
- Now, select the seat map and make changes to your seat.
- Next, follow the onscreen instructions to confirm your seat. Once you choose your seat go to the payment page.
- If the payment id is required, complete the process and get the confirmation email.
- You can also upgrade your seat to any cabin class simultaneously.
That's how you can easily choose your seat. However, before choosing or selecting your seat, you should know about the seat selection policy so that it will clarify all the things regarding your seat selection and even it won't make you pay a huge amount to select the seats.The seat selection policy of the Thai Airways
- As per the Airline, if you choose the extra legroom seat, you must pay the charges.
- Passengers can upgrade their seats from one cabin to the higher cabin class by paying the required fee.
- The passenger can only make changes to the ticket or choose the ticket 48 hours before The takeoff.
- The fee charged by the airline depends upon various factors such as destination, date, a distance of the journey, etc.
- And, per the policy, the passenger can choose any front or exit row seats.