VASANT VIHAR, India
- June 25, 2022
-- Lip augmentation
is a type of cosmetic surgery that aims at giving you plumper and fuller lips. Most commonly, injectable dermal fillers are injected into the lips to increase their volume. There may be different types of dermal fillers that are often injected around the mouth or into the lips. most of the dermal fillers used today contain hyaluronic acid and other such substances.
Hyaluronic acid is one of the natural substances found in human body. Dermal fillers containing hyaluronic acid are found to be extremely helpful in increasing your lips volume. Earlier, surgeons used collagen as dermal fillers, but now, modern dermal fillers containing hyaluronic acid are longer lasting and even safer for the user. Implants and fat injections are also used to augment lips, but the results may vary and there are high chances of side effects.Effects to Expect from Lip Augmentation
Dermal fillers injected in your lips during the process of lip augmentation contain gel that provides support and shape to your lip tissues. With this process, you can benefit in the following ways:
- You can decide the volume of your lips as per your personal expectations. Tell your doctor how much volume you want for your lips. Depending on that the doctor can decide how much filler should be injected in your lips.
- Lip augmentation is not an overnight procedure. The injections are given one at a time during different scheduled appointments until you receive the desired results.
- Unlike other procedures, this surgery does not leave any bumps on your skin. Even if there are any bumps or lumps, they dissolve easily by regular movement of your lips.
- There is minimal bruising on your lips. As compared to other surgical procedures, there is almost no swelling and bruising with dermal fillers.
- Although the results are not permanent, they are long lasting and can stay for years.
- Hyaluronic acid Used to make these fillers is made up of natural substances that are similar to those present in the human body. Because of this, there is almost no chance of any allergic reaction. However, if you have allergy to lidocaine, let your doctor know beforehand.
For more details: https://www.ipactcenter.com/lip-augmentation/