- June 22, 2022
-- Healthcare organizations use patient portals for providing seamless access to medical information and digitize patients' financial journey. According to the latest reports, 92% of hospitals have implemented a patient portal, and 58% of healthcare practitioners connect with their patients via mobile-based software.
Patient portals offer several benefits to patients and healthcare providers. It includes details on lab results, prescription refills, updated insurance information, payment balances, and updated medical history. The online patient portal also offers a payment solution that has transformed the patient payment experience.
Want to know more about how the patient portal helps you and your practice? Let us explore how the patient portal benefits health organizations:
- Ensure speedy communication via message: Sending messages is an effective way of encouraging patients to ask questions. Text messages help patients to make appointments and gain all valuable details, which boosts the efficiency of a clinical team.
- Send reminders to patients: Online patient portal enables healthcare organizations to send appointments and payment reminders. It also saves time by automating the scheduled payments and keeping patients in the loop.
- Increased patient engagement: With an online patient portal, patients can connect with the healthcare practice directly and transform their amenities or requirements. These bi-directional messaging features increase patient engagement and satisfaction.
- Streamline patient registration and administrative tasks: Patient portal allows electronic patient registration, keeping the front office work efficient. It also ensures that the front office staff can focus more on patient health instead of filling out patients' forms and continuing other formalities.
- Optimize medical office workflow: All the manual documentation and patient data collection activities can be automated using online patient portals. You can free your staff from repetitive and tedious tasks like scheduling appointments, collecting patient details, and manual documentation. It optimizes medical workflow and eases the lives of providers.
- Fewer medical errors: Mistakes are likely to be made by healthcare practitioners as they take patient details via phone calls. This leads to misinterpretation of patient needs and medical issues. Receiving patient information via the patient portal allows healthcare organizations and staff to interpret patient needs and correctly make appropriate decisions.
) is a one-stop platform for the best patient billing and payment. We are a patient-centric features-built software that eases the work of healthcare organizations by offering patient engagement, patient collection, patient reminders, patient pay, patient analytics, etc. Connect with the best Texas Health Portal and enjoy excellent patient relationships by relying on modern technologies such as RPA, AI, and ML to enhance revenue and provide an excellent patient experience. Boost your practice patient collection with error-free healthcare bills.