Stardust Releases and lands on the Top 10 Rap & Hip Hop Charts
Harmon hits the top 100 at #4 on IndieSound and #18 on Soundclick Radio.
ATLANTA - Sept. 15, 2022 - PRLog -- Stardust is the third studio album by American Recording Artist, Montice Harmon. The album contains 18 tracks that ranges from spoken word, Hip Hop and R&B. Harmon never fails to deliver raw uncut lyrics that speak volumes of life through every track starting with his hit single 'All I Ever Wanted' released as the albums lead single. The song became an instant hit topping indie charts and dominating the spoken word genre. Stardust highlights Montice as one of the most relevant poet's in today's music. The album landed on the top 100: Rap & Hip Hop Albums and scored the #8 spot alongside big names like Megan Thee Stallion, Lil Baby and many more making Stardust his top album to date. Here's a breakdown of my top 5 favorite tracks from Stardust:
1. "All I Ever Wanted" is a great choice of opening up the album. A ballet that captures Harmon using his smooth yet, distinctive voice to sings his hopes of finding true love or keeping the love that he has. One of my favorite spokenword tracks from Harmon's catalog.
2. "I Remember" is what sets the notch up a bit flaring Hip Hop and R&B lyrics that screams pasts memories that Montice aka BoSsWRiTeR isn't having anymore in his life. I love the songwriting, production and arrangement.
3. "Tick Tock (1, 2, 3)" reminds me of a lullaby that reflects adult situations. Harmon shows a mature side of his poetry, more intimate and passionate. Takes me back to Eclipse.
4. "Poetry Gives" is one of most favorite spokenword based singles on this album. It takes me back to "Who I Am" with tracks such as Poetry, Who I Am and Thank You where Harmon shows a more vulnerable side towards life's situations and obstacles. Telling his listeners how poetry has set him free giving him clarity and freedom. Harmon always gives us a single that reminds us his roots in music.
5. "I Can't Live Without You" showcases Harmon's skills as a spokenword artist and vocalist. The harmony in his voice sends chills throughout your body. Giving you a taste of what love should be like in a relationship when no one else will do and your life is nothing without them. Very deep lyrics and sound. "I loved the entire album because it was original, unique and one of the best spokenword albums I've heard since Hip Hop and R&B duo Floetry.
Stardust sets a trend that most inspiring poet's can study for generations to come. Stream now at https://ffm.to/
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse