- May 30, 2022
-- If you want to cancel your Alaska flights in a way to ensure that you get a refund, you should refer to this article as this can help you in getting acquainted with the cancellation and refund policy of the airline.The eligibility for getting a refund from Alaska Airlines:
The procedure to cancel your Alaska flight booking
- Your ticket must have been issued from the official website of Alaska Airlines or from a ticket counter of the airline.
- Your ticket must not contain a Saver Fare after 24 hours of flight booking.
- Your booking must not have a Government Fare.
- Your booking must not be more than a year from the date of the ticket issue.
- Your booking must not be a vacation package or a group booking.
- Your booking must not have the service of Unaccompanied Minor.
- Your booking must have been reserved using USD as currency.
- You're booking if eligible for a refund will be credited to the original payment method.
Follow the step-by-step procedure given below to cancel your Alaska flight booking:
- To initiate the process of cancellation, open your preferred browser and go to the official website of Alaska Airlines at Alaskaair.com.
- Now click on the "Manage" option from the top section of the homepage.
- Then you will have to click on the option of "Manage your booking" to continue.
- When you click that option, you will be redirected to a page asking for your Alaska Airlines flight details like Confirmation Number and the Last name under the booking.
- After filling in the details, click on "Continue" to proceed with the cancellation.
- After locating the flight ticket, you can scroll down to the option of "Cancel" to proceed further.
- Confirm the details and then follow the prompts given on the screen to complete the Alaska Airlines flight cancellation.
The confirmation of your Alaska Airlines flight cancellation will be sent to your registered email address that you used while logging in. To know more visit our website: https://www.friendztravel.com/airlines/alaska-airlines