News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Bring heart rate data to the eSports scene with Pulsoid
Be closer to your viewers and enhance your content with Pulsoid heart rate widgets.
Why you should consider using heart rate in your esports broadcasts:
- It has already been tested by conventional sports events (even at the 2020 Olympics) and showed good results.
- Numbers and statistics are great for sports and games alike. People love to compare stats.
- It will help the broadcasts better convey the challenges players face and their reactions to them, allow for a deeper understanding of the game by people who haven't experienced it themselves and a closer connection for seasoned viewers.
- Heart rate stats and replays provide more incentives to actively watch through sponsor segments.
- It is easy to implement and will be comfortable for players.
- It provides more grounds for fitness companies to look into sponsoring esports events.
- It will be a good addition to the conversation around the events.
Why do it with Pulsoid:
- Pulsoid has more than 5 years of experience working with heart rate showcasing for streamers. Gaming, Twitch, and broadcasts, in general, are our specialties.
- Our service is fast and easy to set up.
- It is highly configurable and customizable.
- Production ready API
- It can be used for analytics.
- We want to make our service better fit the esports paradigm and are ready to work for it.
If you want Pulsoid to be a part of your esports event hit us up on https://twitter.com/