News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Future Armored Vehicles Active Protection Systems is less than 2 weeks away!
Maximizing Survivability Signatures of Armored Platforms through the Integration of Advanced Multi-Layered Protection Systems
By: SAE Media Group
2nd June to 3rd June 2022,
As armed forces continue to prioritise dealing with near-peer adversaries, and with passive protection measures reaching their physical limit, integrating advanced vehicle protection systems, and particularly active protection systems (APS), as a means of improving survivability signatures continues to grow in importance.These systems can intercept ballistic weaponry through kinetic methods (Hard-Kill) or by interfering with warhead guidance and tracking systems (Soft-Kill). As the scope of APS and its potential continues to grow, armed forces around the world increasingly pursue the development and application of an integrated, modular mission system, in which best-of-field components can be introduced and selected to meet specific requirements.
As the only conference of its kind, Future Armored Vehicles Protection Systems USA, will provide unique briefings on the development and integration of Active Protection Systems, as well as the wider vehicle protection suites employed by armed forces around the world. These briefings will include insight into Modular Systems and architecture, Hard-Kill and Soft-Kill technology, layered approaches to survivability and battle proven systems. Find out more here: http://www.fav-
Benefits of attending:
1. New for 2022: Maintaining an emphasis on the development and integration of advanced Modular Active Protection Systems, 2022 will provide a more holistic agenda discussing the wider advancements in platform survivability as well as training and integration efforts
2. Listen firsthand to briefings from senior US officers discussing the integration of vehicle protection systems and the capability requirements for US armored vehicles
3. Engage with leading international personnel, discussing the integration and development of bespoke systems and the challenges to guaranteeing mission readiness
4. Understand the opportunities for industry to engage in the future of armored vehicle survivability, with the US and international partners continuing to develop innovative technology at a rapid rate
5. Network with the field-leading decision makers, who will define the future of armored vehicle protection systems and survivability for years to come
Simply visit: http://www.fav-