- May 10, 2022
-- Galaxy Weblinks is conducting an online recruitment drive for Android developers. The complete eligibility and application process is outlined below.Current Openings:
Android Developer REMOTE (INDIA) • 2-5 YEARS
Senior Android Developer REMOTE (INDIA) • 5-8 YEARS
Android Development Lead REMOTE (INDIA) • 8+ YEARS
To apply for an Android drive, you must register here - https://glxy.to/
The qualifying requirements and application process are outlined below:
Android DeveloperTechnical Skills:
- Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes, development tools, application lifecycle, asynchronous server communication, and UI components.
- Experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Strong knowledge of Android UI modelling, UI Design Principles, and best practices.
- Knowledge of SQLite and data synchronization mechanisms with cloud storage.
- Exposure on the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiarity with the use of video features, WEB RTC, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and bit bucket.
Senior Android DeveloperTechnical Skills:
- Should have worked at the architect Level and launched a few apps on Google Play Store.
- Development and commercial deployment of native Android applications
- Review and evaluate designs and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards
- Development expertise of Android apps in Kotlin with coroutines
- Expertise on Room Database API with Firestore database synching
- Development Experience on MVVM architecture and Dependency Injections
- Knowledge and hands on experience with Exoplayer API, Mediastore API and MediaPlayer API
- Should be able to maintain Unit Testing.
Android Development LeadTechnical Skills:
- Experience and Pro in working with Java and Kotlin for Android Development.
- The publishing process for Google Play Store.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- GIT version control software enhanced knowledge is a must.
- The first step you would take a 45-min code challenge to evaluate and prove your Android know-how and coding knowledge.
- Based on your responses to the code challenge, you will be invited to the Tech Interviews with our in-house Module Leads & Department Head.
- HR team discusses salary details as per role, work options, background check formalities, and company culture.
- If all goes well, we will send you a detailed job letter with benefits as per industry standards.
How to apply:
To apply for an Android drive, you must register here - https://glxy.to/jobdrive