Aqua Days 2022 will take the user experience to the next level. Register NOW!
Aqua Days 2021, the first in the series, captivated customers worldwide with innovative bathroom technologies that Hansgrohe is known for.
Banking on the latest innovations featuring design, technology as well as sustainability, Aqua Days 2022 promises to take the audience experience to the next level. Thus, the event will bring together a powerful mix of:
1. Product innovations across both Hansgrohe and AXOR ranges
2. Expert talks featuring bathroom experts at Hansgrohe, and
3. Corporate journey with Hans Jürgen Kalmbach
Mr. Hans Jürgen Kalmbach, Chief Executive Officer, Hansgrohe SE says-
As a company, we are committed to the following promise: leaving cycles healthier than we found them, and developing more sustainable product alternatives with the same water feel.
Witness AXOR & Hansgrohe product innovations at the 2022 Aqua Days!
Hansgrohe highlights at Aqua Days 2022
Discover visionary innovations and sustainable technologies that offer comfort without wasting resources, such as:
1. Rebris faucet series – a brand new water-saving series
2. Sustainability featuring shower lines like Pulsify – with innovative PowderRain spray mode
3. Vernis shower pipe in trendy matt black
5. SmartLiving RainTunes line, and more.
AXOR highlights at Aqua Days 2022
Immerse yourself in AXOR's latest innovations, from stylish matt black to the latest concepts for a personalized and sustainable shower experience. In addition, discover the following:
1. New AXOR Conscious Shower line
2. AXOR Nature Shower series for outdoor usage such as in the garden area
3. New AXOR Universal Rectangular accessories
4. Signature Service – a unique design creativity initiative to lend that individual design language to your bathrooms
So, if you are an Architect, Interior Designer, Contractor, or someone who is passionate about sustainability and innovations in bathrooms, here's your opportunity to attend Aqua Days 2022 to find out the latest products & design innovations.
For registrations, visit: