News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Recover Yahoo Account How Do I
You can easily recover your YAHOO ACCOUNT by following the steps given below.
You must have access to the recovery email address or phone number to restore the account. If you have no way of accessing those accounts, you can talk to someone on Yahoo's support team for a small fee.
If you haven't signed in to your account in 12 months, it may also happen that Yahoo has permanently deleted your account from its Yahoo servers.
2. You'll need to enter your Yahoo email address and then click Continue.
And if you don't remember your Yahoo email address, you'll need to enter your recovery phone number or email address.
3. Review your backup address or phone number.
The address or phone number will be partially displayed. If you have access to your address or phone number, click Send me a verification code. If you do not have access to your address and phone number, you will need to click I do not have access to display other options.
4. Find the verification code in the message from Yahoo.
If you have selected an email message for recovery, you must open the inbox of that address, and then open the message from Yahoo. If you entered a phone number, you will receive a text message with the code.
5. You will need to enter your verification code and then click on Continue.
6. Then you have to click on Create New Password.
7. Type your new password on both lines.
You have to type your password exactly the same both times.
8. Click Continue.
Now you can log in to your account with your new password.