GREATER NOIDA, India
- April 26, 2022
-- est performers in JEE Main will get the chance to secure admissions in the first counseling session. However, there are other provisions for students who seek direct admissions, lateral entry or merit based admissions. Students are also invited based on their performance in 12th standard and only candidates who scored above 60% with PCM subjects can apply for admission process. Meritorious candidates can get scholarships based on their 12th grades at KCC Institute of Technology and Management.What's New in JEE Main 2022?
- NTA has made numerous changes for JEE Mains 2022 this year. Candidates can find more information in the table below.
- Marking Scheme: This year, the NTA has also implemented negative marking for section B. There was no negative marking in numerical type questions previously.
- Increase in exam centers: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has expanded JEE Main 2022 exam centers to 501 cities in India and 13 centers abroad. When filling out the JEE Main 2022 application form, applicants will be able to select up to four exam centers.
- Number of attempts: The NTA has decided to hold the JEE Main 2022 exam in two sessions this year, in April and May.
- After the application process is completed, NTA will provide a correction window for the JEE Main application.
Scholarships are available at KCCITM and are listed below.
- Scholarship for Minorities (MOMA)
- Scholarships in J&K
- Scholarships in the North Eastern Region
- Disabled Students Can Apply for Scholarships
- The Institute Grants Scholarships to Defense Families Tuition fees are waived by 10%.
Scholarship based on a class XIIth grade point
- 90 percent or higher in the following subjects: 100% of the semester fee
- 80-89 percent in eligibility subjects: 50% of the semester fee
- 75% to 79% in eligibility subjects: 25% of the semester fee
- 70 to 74 percent in eligibility subjects: 15% of the semester is free
KCC ITM (http://www.kccitm.edu.in
) has collaborated with all Nationalized Banks to help students get study loan easily. All eligible candidates can avail the loan to overcome their financial hurdles. The loan are offered based on the credit history of the co-applicant and the performance of the student.