- April 14, 2022
-- Wall chasing is the method of forming channels in concrete to house electrical pipework and conduits in an otherwise solid material. Because of its effectiveness at hiding cabling and pipework throughout the building in the walls of the building, wall chasing is widely used for construction and renovation projects to provide them with tidy, superior aesthetic qualities. Read on to learn how wall chasing for renovation works, its features, benefits, and more.How Does Wall Chasing Work?
Wall chasing is a cost-effective, fast technique used in renovation projects to cut neat channels (also called chases) into masonry and concrete structures. During wall chasing, professionals use a hand-held cutting machine featuring a diamond blade to create a precise opening in the material being cut. The guard and blade can be set to cut the required depth and width. Parallel cuts can be created depending on the sockets and cables required.Features
There are several key features of wall chasing. These include the following:
Benefits of Wall Chasing for Renovation Projects
- Wall chasing is a fast technique, and it is relatively dust-free because of an attached vacuum that collects the resultant dust before it escapes.
- Wall chasing is ideal for making cuts of precise depths and widths in concrete, screeds, plaster, render, or brickwork to create chases for conduits or pipes. These are essential for plumbing and electrical installations.
- Wall chasing companies utilize a precision technique of diamond cutting to create channels in the walls of the building. The use of pipes or cabling helps keep the channels tidy, safe, and out of sight.
There are several key benefits of wall chasing. These include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Versatility: Thanks to various tools that can be used for such projects, wall chasing is very versatile and suitable for even the hardest and most established of concrete.
- Cleanliness: Thanks to the latest tools and techniques, wall chasing is generally far less messy and dirty than other methods. This is particularly true when an attached vacuum is used.
- Precision: Wall chasing companies can cut with extreme precision for a more secure fit for the wiring conduits or pipes and a neater overall finished product.
- No Water: Wall chasing can be done dry, so there's no need to be concerned about the potential for a mess when using water.
- Appearance: You can use wall chasing to create decorative sections and increase the overall aesthetic appeal of your space. This makes it ideal for renovation projects.
- Solve Drilling Problems: Wall chasing can also solve virtually any drilling problem.
As you can see, there are many benefits of wall chasing services for renovation projects. Wall chasing Sydney
) is a complex job, so hire experienced professionals to create seamless, precise cuts to meet your requirements.