- April 10, 2022
-- TaDā Wellness, managed by Wellness Trainers, Tamara Kino and Dana Perich
, launched a new service, "Do-It-Together" Workshops (DIT)
. DIT Workshops are fully customizable and are taught to the learning style and needs of those in attendance.Why Do-It-Together (DIT)?
Significantly more is accomplished when you are accountable to someone, you share your commitment with others, and you write down your goals or ideas. Having others around inspires and assists you to achieve a higher level of both physical and mental well-being. Ultimately, doing it together is more successful and typically, more fun!
DIT WorkshopsTopics are fully customizable and as long-term educators, Tamara and Dana are willing to work with you to personalize topics for you and your groups' needs.
Starting rate of $200 for a maximum of 10 people.
- Visualize Your Life: customizable vision boards using boxes, flower pots, jar, frames, etc.
- I Am Affirming: write your own effective affirmations
- Set Realistic Goals: break down your big goal into itty bitty goals so you can actually reach them
- Yoga, Pilates, Exercise: strengthen your mind-body-spirit connection
- Meditate: manage stress, relax, and heal
- Meal Prep: simplify your week and make healthy eating a no brainer
- Weekly Workout Plan: create a personalized well-rounded exercise routine
- Intro to Journaling: how to make writing and reflection a habit
- Your Brain on Meditation: the basic neuroscience behind the benefits of meditation
- Mindfulness All Day, Everyday: how to incorporate simple awareness to regular life
- Get Outside: guided local hikes to move your body and connect with nature
- My Planet, My Home: how to create simple sustainable living practices to "green" your life
- Clear Your Space, Clear Your Mind: organize to declutter
- Sexual Health: openly discuss female wellness in a safe group
Visit TaDā Wellness' website or social media at http://tadawellness.life/
tada.wellness to learn more about the company!