ICABA Salutes Twenty Influential Women at Women of Impact Event
By: ICABA World Network
FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla.
- April 8, 2022
-- The ICABA World Network, an online ecosystem for Black professionals and entrepreneurs, will honor 20 women leaders at their 4th annual ICABA Salutes Women of Impact event. The event will take place on Thursday, April 21, 2022 from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Alan Levan NSU Innovation Center at Nova Southeastern University, 3100 Ray Ferrero Jr. Blvd, Alvin Sherman Library, 5th floor, Davie, FL 33314. The event will also be available virtually.
These women will be honored for their distinguished careers and leadership. Some of the women honored include entrepreneurs and leaders in diverse industries such as healthcare, financial services, technology, academia, hospitality, as well as leading advocates for advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion.
"Each honoree is well-respected in their profession and demonstrates exemplary leadership,"
said Jerome Hutchinson, Jr., Founder and Chief Servant Officer of ICABA. "They are role models for all and especially for other Black women. We are proud and humbled to recognize each one of them and to connect them to one another to collaborate and build community."Honorees:
- Melida Akiti, Vice President Ambulatory and Community Services, Memorial Healthcare System, Davie, FL
- Jasmin Allen, Senior Vice President, Hennessy U.S., LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, New York, NY
- H.E. Rev. Dr. Diane Moore-Eubanks, Esq, Chancellor and General Counsel, Global Oved Dei Seminary & University, Miramar, FL
- Diane Deese, Vice President Community Affairs, VITAS Healthcare, Atlanta, GA
- Kathy Eggleston, Principal, K. Eggleston Consulting, Boca Raton, FL
- L. Vickie Frazier-Williams, MBA, Owner, Frazier-Williams Financial Group, Sunrise, FL
- Sharu Goodwyn, Community Investment Manager, Office Depot, Miramar, FL
- Dr. Yvette Holmes, Professor, University of Miami, Miami, FL
- Dr. Paula Hopkins, Senior Director of Strategy, PepsiCo Beverages North America, Miami Beach, FL
- Carolyn E. Howell, Owner and Chief Operating Officer, Events USA, Washington D.C.
- Cheryl McDuffie James, Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer, Business Imaging, Orlando, FL
- Tonya Davis Johnson, Director, Palm Beach Office of Small Business Assistance, West Palm Beach, FL
- Nicole Kilby, Principal IT Business Management Consultant, Infosys Consulting, Atlanta, GA
- Johnnie Lloyd, Chief Visionary Officer, JB Lloyd and Associates, Fredericksburg, VA
- Wendy R. McSweeney, Chief Inclusion & Diversity Officer, Truist, Atlanta, GA
- Pepper Miller, Recognized Authority on Black Consumer Research, Hunter-Miller, Inc., Chicago, IL
- Clemmie Perry, Executive Director, Women of Color Golf, Tampa, FL
- Desiree Strickland, DrPH, MPH, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Young Black and Professional, LLC, Atlanta, GA
- Bernandette Vincent, President and Chief Operating Officer, Satellite Healthcare, San Jose, CA
- Whitney Cunningham Walker, Senior Community Relations Specialist, Florida Power & Light Company, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
to download biographies and photos of the ICABA Salutes Women of Impact 2022 honorees.Tickets to attend in-person are $50 and to attend virtually $15. Click here
for tickets.More about ICABA
ICABA is a South Florida-based technology company that operates the world's leading online network for Black professionals and entrepreneurs, ICABAWorldCommunity.com
Page Updated Last on: Apr 08, 2022