- April 1, 2022
-- he Global Salmon Market was valued at USD 27836.45 Million in the year 2021. Factors such as rising consumer preferences for healthy and ready to eat food in concurrence with rapidly increasing disposable income has been driving the demand globally. Global salmon market growth is driven by changing consumers' lifestyles and enhanced demand for healthy and protein extensive food. There has been a change in individual patterns of consumption due to multiple factors, such as sedentary lifestyle preferences, growing income rates, increasing prevalence of chronic conditions.
APAC region is estimated to have the maximum share in the global Salmon market followed by North America. However, the new emerging markets in the APAC region will witness the fastest growth rate in the forthcoming years. Key salmon market dynamics include changes in the consumer lifestyle that impacted the changes in food consumption patterns at a global and regional level that has considerable health consequences.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/food-beverage-and-agriculture/global-salmon-market-2022-edition-analysis-by-species-atlantic-pink-chum-sockeye-coho-others-end-product-distribution-channel-by-region-by-country-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2022-2027
- The report analyses the Salmon Market by Value (USD Million).
- The report presents the analysis of the Salmon market for the historical period of 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- The report analyses the Salmon Market by Species (Atlantic, Pink, Chum/Dog, Sockeye, Coho, Others).
- The report analyses the Salmon Market by End Product (Frozen, Fresh, Canned, Others).
- The report analyses the Salmon Market by Distribution Channel (Offline Retail, Online Retail).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Location and Product.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include High Liner Foods, Austevoll Seafoods ASA, Bakkafrost, Grieg Seafood ASA, Mowi ASA, SalMar, Thai Union Group, Nippon Suisan Kaisha, Novi Sea AS, Camanchaca Inc.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: CS - 55, Third Floor, Ansal Plaza,
Tel: +91-120- 4298235
Mail ID - firstname.lastname@example.org