News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Safety Tips of Operating a Trailer Concrete Pump
By: AIMIX Group
1. Never overload the trailer concrete pump. This may affect the device and could lead to an unsafe situation. Make sure that you load the ideal amount of concrete for the position. In case you are puzzled by simply how much concrete to use, ask an experienced. Overloading could also increase the risk for concrete to spill out and create a safety hazard read the full info here: https://aimixgrupo.com/
Concrete is heavy and may cause severe injuries whether it falls on someone. Ensure that the concrete is loaded evenly from the trailer and use proper lifting techniques when transferring it on the pump.
2. Always be familiar with your surroundings when operating a trailer concrete pump.
When someone comes to your job site, stop pumping concrete immediately up until you determine whether it's safe for them to be there. If another person needs to enter or exit the area of operation, be sure you stop pumping concrete and hold back until these are safely out before resuming useful source: https://aimixgrupo.com.
3. Keep people and equipment from the hose path, especially if you work with high-pressure water to wash the nozzle.
This water can be quite powerful and may cause serious injuries when it makes connection with someone.
4. Be especially careful when reversing the trailer concrete pump. Look behind you before beginning to backup and be sure nobody is in the manner.
5. Don't allow anyone to ride on the trailer concrete pump.
This will cause handling issues and is also dangerous for everyone involved. If a person needs help moving materials, ask them if they would like anyone to pull it with your vehicle or bring another person along as opposed to riding in addition to the device website here: https://aimixgrupo.com/
6. Always wear the proper safety gear when operating a trailer concrete pump.
Including sturdy footwear, protective eyewear, and earplugs, or another hearing protection as needed.
7. Be sure the concrete is in the proper temperature before pumping it.
Should it be too hot, you can damage the pump and result in a dangerous situation. When it is freezing, the concrete may well not flow properly and could clog the hose.
Follow these safety tips when operating your trailer concrete pump to keep yourself and others safe at the job site.