- March 30, 2022
-- he Global Orthotics Market was valued at USD 3.81 billion in the year 2021 with North American region leading the regional market share. The key factors driving the growth of this market include the rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases and neurological disorders which impact the spinal and the nervous system of the patients propelling the demand for orthotics in the market.
Moreover, technological advancements in the field of orthotics along with higher demand from the rising aged population and rising cases of sports injuries is propelling the market growth in the world. The other key factors propelling the growth are the rising adoption of universal health coverage in the developed and developing markets, increasing product launches, rising healthcare infrastructure and expenditure along with the presence of key market players who constantly undertake research and development activities in the market.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/healthcare-and-pharmaceutical/global-orthotics-market-analysis-by-function-static-dynamic-anatomical-position-end-user-by-region-by-country-2022-edition-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2022-2027
- The report analyses the Orthotics Market by Value (USD Million)
- The report presents the analysis of the Orthotics market for the historical period of 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- The report analyses the Orthotics Market by Function (Static Orthoses, Dynamic Orthoses)
- The report analyses the Orthotics Market by Anatomical Position (Upper Extremity Orthoses, Lower Extremity Orthoses and Spinal Orthoses)
- The report analyses the Orthotics Market by End-users (Hospitals, Prosthetics & Orthotics Clinic, Rehabilitation Centres)
- The Global Orthotics Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, LAMEA).
- The attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Function, by Anatomical Position and By End-users.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development.
- The companies analysed in the report include Colfax corporation, Ossur, Otto Bock, Orthofix, Blatchford, DeRoyal Industries, Bauerfeind AG, Thuasne USA, Fillaeur Companies, Trulife.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: CS - 55, Third Floor, Ansal Plaza,
Tel: +91-120- 4298235
Mail ID - firstname.lastname@example.org