MISSISSAUGA, Ontario & DELTA, British Columbia
- March 23, 2022
-- KBC Tools & Machinery presents King Canada's spring and summer 12 page flyer of discounts and deals on renovation equipment and a 16 page flyer of wood working equipment, both effective through June 30th
, 2022. The renovating sales flyer includes the tools you need for dry wall, decks, fences, roofs, paint, sandblast, and other renovation and clean up projects at home, the cottage, and on the job, such as: saws (reciprocating, table, toe kick, compound miter, tile, and circular), cement mixers, log splitters, cordless power tool kits (drill, impact driver, reciprocating saw, angle grinder, oscillating multi too, hammer drill, and circular saw), drywall sanders, power tool kits (drill, drilling & mixing, biscuit joiner, nailers and staplers, heat gun, mini plunge saw, planer, belt sander, router, etc.), work lights, spray guns, blowers, air compressors, pressure washers, sandblasters, planers, dust collectors, and more. In the wood working sales flyer are jointers, drill presses from 17-22" swing, saws ( band, table, portable, scroll, cabinet, radial arm, tile, jobsite, ), wet-dry vacuums, planers, stands, power feeders, shapers, chisel mortisers, sanders, dust collectors, wood lathes, air compressors, etc.)How big can you dream? How hard can you and your equipment work? Potential projects for spring/summer 2022:
The prices in the flyer are in effect until June 30, 2022
- New spindles turned on your lathe for the circular staircase to the second floor.
- Removal of your popcorn ceiling from over 2500 sq. ft.
- Creating a new finished basement with man cave with rooms for gaming, weights, fly fishing tying, and sound proof rehearsals and recordings.
- Splitting, cutting, and storing those 50 ft. trees that fell over during one of the bad winter storms to keep you warm and toasty at the cottage.
- A laneway or garden home for your inlaws or rental income from what once was your garage complete with a second story.
- A picket fence around the perimeter of your home to keep the neighborhood dogs from leaving their calling cards and the nosiest of neighbors from crossing the line.
- Your imagination knows no bounds. What is your dream?
which is unbelievable considering the current market conditions of daily price increases due to supply chain delays and shortages of raw materials, components, shipping containers, and inventory. So, take advantage of KBC and King's low prices, high quality, and current inventory of tools before June 30th
, 2022.King Canada
has been committed to quality equipment supported by a huge inventory of over 40,000 component parts warehoused in Montreal along with over 400 service centers across Canada now for over 40 years. King Canada has toll free phone numbers in order so that clients with technical issues have access to industry specialist to answer technical questions.KBC Tools & Machinery
has been providing industry with the best tools at the best prices since 1965: cutting tools, indexable tooling, fluids, work holding, abrasives, measuring & inspection equipment, toolroom accessories, hand tools, shop supplies, power & air tools, and machinery. KBC is proud to be a WBE company in Canada and WBENC in The USA. KBC is one of the leading metal cutting tool and machinery catalogue houses in North America with 3 locations in Canada: Mississauga, ON; Oldcastle, ON; and Delta, BC; and 4 in The U.S.A.: Sterling Heights, MI; Sterling Heights, MI Machinery Showroom; Elk Grove Village, IL; and Fullerton, CA; KBC Tools & Machinery – www.kbctools.com